Status: Winner announced!
Here we come with another big remix contest on Findremix. We have teamed up with 2Play Records offering the great opportunity to remix Insignia by Dutch wonderkid and trance genious Ummet Ozcan. Insignia has been rocking the Beatport tops for weeks, and now you can play with it and get released on 2Play as well as win prizes from top audio companies iZotope, Camel Audio, Mixed In Key and Sugar Bytes.
With the release of Ummet Ozcan’s unofficial Trance Energy 2009 Anthem TimeWave Zero he became one of the few Dj/producers that was highly supported on Dutch national radio and gained hitsucces between the normal mainstream pop- and rock artists.
At this moment he is developing a new synthesizer along with new spectacular unheard of sounds, that will definitely pave the way for a fresh new musical breeze thru EDM. Also he is working on a few new big anthems, that will undoubtly bring a lot of earpleasure and tons of Ozcan followers.
Be profesional! You have until March 20th 2011 23:59:59 GMT+1 to send us your remix.
How Do I Get Started?
Check out this amazing prize list!
- Your remix included on a future 2Play release.
- iZotope Stutter Edit (worth $249).
- Copy of Alchemy synth plugin plus one free soundbank by Camel Audio (worth 248€).
- Both Mixed In Key and Platinum Notes audio software (worth $156).
- Interview on Findremix.com.
Thanks to the sponsors!
Rules and Conditions:
- Download the remix parts from January 31st – March 20th 2011 23:59:59 GMT+1 (Central European Time). You can download the files here
- Submit your remix to this competitions group at SoundCloud.com “http://soundcloud.com/groups/ummet-ozcan-insignia-remix-contest” or click here. File submission is subject to SoundCloud.com terms. Submitting a track signals agreement with these terms and conditions. Please disable file download.
- The submission phase begin January 31st and ends on March 20th 2011.
- The Judging phase starts on March 20th 2011 and ends on March 31st 2011. Please be patient about winner announcement, sometimes labels are quite busy.
- The winners will all be chosen by artist (Ummet Ozcan) and label (2Play Records) theirselves. Winners will be posted on Findremix.com as well as various publications by some of the additional event sponsors.
- Any submissions using a sample that is ‘uncleared’ will be disqualified. The definition of an ‘uncleared’ sample is a loop, sample or musical work, that you do not own the copyright for (ie: you didn’t create it). You are free to use sounds that were created by you and/or royalty free loops. The submitting party bears all responsibility for their use of any ‘uncleared’ content.
- Subject to standard, the winning remix will be released on 2Play.
- In consideration of FindRemix.com & label agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to FindRemix.com & label a perpetual, royalty-free, exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your entry worldwide and/or to incorporate your entry in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your entry. Prior to any release, winner will be required to sign a remix agreement and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. In the rare event that all of the submissions are deemed “sub-quality” FindRemix.com & label reserves the right to not include a winner y/or to not include the release on label prize. Please submit professional quality product for consideration.
- All trademarks and logos are protected. All rights of the producer and the owner of the recorded work are reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of the remix parts or resulting records or remixes or is prohibited.
- Your submission of a remix in this contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
- The competition is not open to employees or agencies of FindRemix or label.
- Information on winners can be obtained by contacting FindRemix at http://findremix.com/about/
- Upon request entrant will supply a stereo, 24 bit, WAV master file.
- None of the organizers or sponsors of this event, including but not limited to Findremix.com and label shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or upset caused to or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or winning any prize. They further accept no liability for any damage caused to any person’s computer or other electronic device relating to or resulting from downloading any materials, including so called computer viruses, in connection with this competition.