Status: Winners announced!
I am proud to present a new remix contest, which is run in collaboration with PornoStar Records and supported by top audio software companies Propellerhead, Camel Audio and FabFilter. We are offering the opportunity to win a release on PornoStar Records, a copy of Record Reason Duo, a copy of Alchemy synth plus one soundback and FabFilter’s plugins Pro-L, Twin 2 & Micro. Pretty good isn’t?
You have to remix the track “Paradise House” from Hungarian top producer Tommyboy (Yoshitoshi, Renaissance, Stereo Records…). His tracks are well-known on Beatport’s Top 10 and he has played in most of the best clubs in Europe like Pasha Budapest, Peter Pan, The Cross, Ministry of Sound or El Divino.
Be professional! You have until November 22nd to submit your entry.
Listen the original mix:
How Do I Get Started?
Step 1: Write a comment on this page telling us that you are in!
Step 2: Download the (wav) samples here or use the player below.
Step 3: Create your remix.
Step 4: Submit your entry to our competition group on SoundCloud.com, here.
Send us your sounds
Check out this amazing prize list!
1st Place Prizes :
- Release on PornoStar Records
- Copy of Record Reason Duo by Propellerhead
- Copy of Alchemy synth plugin plus one free soundbank by Camel Audio
- FabFilter Pro-L limiter plugin
- Interview on Findremix
2nd Place Prizes :
- FabFilter Twin 2 synth plugin
3th Place Prizes :
- FabFilter Micro filter plugin
Thanks to the sponsors!
Rules and Conditions:
- Download the remix parts from October 25th – November 22nd 2010. You can download the files here.
- Submit your remix to this competitions group at SoundCloud.com “http://soundcloud.com/groups/tommyboy-paradise-house-remix-contest/” or click here. File submission is subject to SoundCloud.com terms. Submitting a track signals agreement with these terms and conditions.
- The submission phase begin October 25th 2010 and ends on November 22nd 2010.
- The Judging phase starts on November 22nd 2010 and ends on November 26th 2010.
- The winners will all be chosen by Tommyboy & PornoStar Records. Winners will be posted within 3 days of the final juding. Winners will be posted on Findremix.com as well as various publications by some of the additional event sponsors.
- Any submissions using a sample that is ‘uncleared’ will be disqualified. The definition of an ‘uncleared’ sample is a loop, sample or musical work, that you do not own the copyright for (ie: you didn’t create it). You are free to use sounds that were created by you and/or royalty free loops. The submitting party bears all responsibility for their use of any ‘uncleared’ content.
- In consideration of FindRemix.com & PornoStar Records agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to FindRemix.com & PornoStar Records a perpetual, royalty-free, exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your entry worldwide and/or to incorporate your entry in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your entry. Prior to any release, winner will be required to sign a remix agreement and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. In the rare event that all of the submissions are deemed “sub-quality” FindRemix.com & PornoStar Records reserves the right to not include a winner y/or to not include the release on PornoStar Records prize. Please submit professional quality product for consideration.
- All trademarks and logos are protected. All rights of the producer and the owner of the recorded work are reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of the remix parts or resulting records or remixes or is prohibited.
- Your submission of a remix in this contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
- The competition is not open to employees or agencies of FindRemix or PornoStar Records.
- Information on winners can be obtained by contacting FindRemix at http://findremix.com/submit/
- Upon request entrant will supply a stereo, 24 bit, WAV master file.
- None of the organizers or sponsors of this event, including but not limited to Findremix.com and PornoStar Records shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or upset caused to or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or winning any prize. They further accept no liability for any damage caused to any person’s computer or other electronic device relating to or resulting from downloading any materials, including so called computer viruses, in connection with this competition.