Status: Winners announced!
Findremix and Parquet Recordings have teamed up to start a new top class remix contest! We are bringing you the opportunity to remix Solee’s most successful track ever: Jule. The winner gets a digital release on Parquet and prizes by Brainworx, LinPlug, Sugar Bytes, and Mixed In Key!
The track was original released in 2008 with a remix by Pig & Dan and was featured on famous compilations like GU Lithuania by Dave Seaman or the australian Ministry Of Sound Sessions 6. Now Parquet is looking for new talents & new great remixes in especially these styles: tech-deep-house/techno/minimal/prog.house/chill-out.
As Solee says: “Would be great if we receive a few cool remixes then we could also release maybe an ep with 2 or 3 tracks. I will check & hear all demos personally and choose the winner. Of course I am also interested in working with the winners on other projects, maybe an own single on Parquet or other remixjobs in future. This could be a good chance to join the parquet rec. family!”
Closing date for submissions is August 7th 23:59:59 GMT+1 (Central European Time).
Listen to the original mix:
How Do I Get Started?
Step 1: Write a comment on this page telling us that you are in!
Step 3: Create your remix.
Check out this amazing prize list!
- Your remix included on a future Parquet Recordings release
- Copy of bx_Mastering Bundle by Brainworx (worth 398€)
- Copies of MorphoX + RMV by LinPlug (worth 99€ + 139€)
- Copies of Turnado + Guitarist by Sugar Bytes (worth TBA + 199€)
- Copies of Platinum Notes and Mixed In Key (worth 69€ + 40€)
- Interview on Findremix.com
- Copy of bx_Digital by Brainworx (worth 249€)
- Copy of Albino 3 by LinPlug (worth 149€)
- Copy of Artillery by Sugar Bytes (worth 149€)
Thanks to the sponsors!
Rules and Conditions:
- Download the remix parts from May 23rd – August 7th 2011. You can download the files here
- Submit your remix to this competitions group at SoundCloud.com “http://soundcloud.com/groups/solee-jule-remix-contest” or click here. File submission is subject to SoundCloud.com terms. Submitting a track signals agreement with these terms and conditions. Please don’t enable file download and make sure track is public. Tracks which don’t follow these simple rules will be disqualified without noticing.
- The submission phase begin August 1st 2011 and ends on August 7th 2011 23:59:59 GMT +1 (Central European Time).
- The Judging phase starts on August 8th 2011 and ends on August 15th 2011. However winners can be announced anytime.
- The winners will all be chosen by artist (Solee) and label (Parquet Recordings) themselves. Winners will be posted on Findremix.com as well as various publications by some of the additional event sponsors.
- Any submissions using a sample that is ‘uncleared’ will be disqualified. The definition of an ‘uncleared’ sample is a loop, sample or musical work, that you do not own the copyright for (ie: you didn’t create it or buy it). You are free to use sounds that were created by you and/or royalty free loops. The submitting party bears all responsibility for their use of any ‘uncleared’ content.
- In consideration of FindRemix.com & label agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to FindRemix.com & label a perpetual, royalty-free, exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your entry worldwide and/or to incorporate your entry in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your entry. Prior to any release, winner will be required to sign a remix agreement and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. In the rare event that all of the submissions are deemed “sub-quality” FindRemix.com & label reserves the right to not include a winner y/or to not include the release on label prize. Please submit professional quality product for consideration.
- All trademarks and logos are protected. All rights of the producer and the owner of the recorded work are reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of the remix parts or resulting records or remixes or is prohibited.
- Your submission of a remix in this contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
- The competition is not open to employees or agencies of FindRemix or label.
- Information on winners can be obtained by contacting FindRemix at http://findremix.com/about/
- Upon request entrant will supply a stereo, 24 bit, WAV master file.
- None of the organizers or sponsors of this event, including but not limited to Findremix.com and label shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or upset caused to or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or winning any prize. They further accept no liability for any damage caused to any person’s computer or other electronic device relating to or resulting from downloading any materials, including so called computer viruses, in connection with this competition.