Status: Winners announced!
We are very excited to announce another big remix contest! Run in collaboration with Outside The Box Music Records, the label created by Dutchman Eelke Kleijn, we are offering up the parts for dancefloor killer “Moment” by Roger Martinez. You will qualify to get your remix release on the label, plus prizes by SoundCloud and Groove3, the fantastic music training company.
For those who still don’t know him, Roger’s music has been supported through the years by the likes of Fedde le Grand, Tiësto, Marco V, Paul van Dijk, Hernan Cattaneo and Sander van Doorn. His first ever released record “The House” was immediately charted by Paul van Dijk, number 1 DJ at the time according to DJ Mag. He also played in Spain (Ibiza), Romania, Switzerland, England, Lithuania and many more.
Be professional! You have until December 12th to submit your entry.
Listen the original mix:
How Do I Get Started?
Step 1: Write a comment on this page telling us that you are in!
Step 2: Download the (wav) samples here or use the player below.
Check out this amazing prize list!
1st Place Prizes :
- Release on Outside The Box Music
- One year all-access pass to the training company Groove3
- One year SoundCloud Pro Account
- Interview on Findremix
2nd Place Prizes :
- One year SoundCloud Lite Account
3th Place Prizes :
- One year SoundCloud Lite Account
Thanks to the sponsors!
Rules and Conditions:
- Download the remix parts from November 05th – December 12th 2010. You can download the files here.
- Submit your remix to this competitions group at SoundCloud.com “http://soundcloud.com/groups/roger-martinez-moment-remix-contest” or click here. File submission is subject to SoundCloud.com terms. Submitting a track signals agreement with these terms and conditions.
- The submission phase begin November 05th 2010 and ends on December 12th 2010.
- The Judging phase starts on December 12th 2010 and ends on December 16th 2010.
- The winners will all be chosen by Roger Martinez and Outside The Box Music theirselves. Winners will be posted on Findremix.com as well as various publications by some of the additional event sponsors.
- Any submissions using a sample that is ‘uncleared’ will be disqualified. The definition of an ‘uncleared’ sample is a loop, sample or musical work, that you do not own the copyright for (ie: you didn’t create it). You are free to use sounds that were created by you and/or royalty free loops. The submitting party bears all responsibility for their use of any ‘uncleared’ content.
- In consideration of FindRemix.com & Outside The Box Music agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to FindRemix.com & Outside The Box Music a perpetual, royalty-free, exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your entry worldwide and/or to incorporate your entry in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your entry. Prior to any release, winner will be required to sign a remix agreement and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. In the rare event that all of the submissions are deemed “sub-quality” FindRemix.com & Outside The Box Music reserves the right to not include a winner y/or to not include the release on PornoStar Records prize. Please submit professional quality product for consideration.
- All trademarks and logos are protected. All rights of the producer and the owner of the recorded work are reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of the remix parts or resulting records or remixes or is prohibited.
- Your submission of a remix in this contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
- The competition is not open to employees or agencies of FindRemix or Outside The Box Music.
- Information on winners can be obtained by contacting FindRemix at http://findremix.com/about/
- Upon request entrant will supply a stereo, 24 bit, WAV master file.
- None of the organizers or sponsors of this event, including but not limited to Findremix.com and Outside The Box Music shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or upset caused to or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or winning any prize. They further accept no liability for any damage caused to any person’s computer or other electronic device relating to or resulting from downloading any materials, including so called computer viruses, in connection with this competition.