Status: Winners announced!
Findremix has partnered with Natura Sonoris, owned by Henry Saiz to launch a remix contest for their new album, “The Secret Garden” produced by one of the most promising Spanish artists: Cora Novoa. Prizes are a release in the incoming “The Secret Garden Remixes album” on Natura Sonoris, a signed copy of the album cd, a full license of Ableton Live Suite 8, plugins by Ohmforce, SoundCloud premium accounts, an interview on Findremix and a Natura Sonoris pack of vinyls, t-shirt, sticker and bag! Are you ready for this? Join in the competition now!
Cora Novoa’s music blends together feeling-fueled melodies with poweful basses and synthesizers in full armony with her voice. The quality of her compositions quickly turned her into one of the most representative artists from the Natura Sonoris label. Besides publishing in labels like Perspectiv or Hivern and being selected for the last Dj Tiësto CD mix, Cora has played in many of Spain’s most important clubs and festivals (Klubbers, Sonar, Macumba, Fabrik…) and has been booked to perform abroad (Germany, France, Turky, Greece…).
“The Secret Garden” is a special album full of emotion with 12 tracks of Nu-disco, Electro-House, Electronic, Techno, 8bits.. all filtered through a very special pop sensibility that will leave no one indifferent.
Winner will release a remixes EP which will be published on November along with producers as Ricardo Tobar, John Lord Fonda, Van Hai and many others..
Be professional! You have until November 8th to submit your entry.
How Do I Get Started?
Step 1: Write a comment on this page telling us that you are in!
Step 2: Download the (wav) samples here or use the player below.
Step 3: Create your remix.
Step 4: Submit your entry to our competition group on SoundCloud.com, here.
Check out this amazing prize list!
1st Place Prizes :
- Release in the incoming “The Secret Garden Remixes album” on Natura Sonoris, with artists such a Ricardo Tobar, John Lord Fonda, Van Hai and many others..
- A signed copy of “The Secret Garden” album CD
- Copy of Ableton Suite 8
- Three Ohmforce plugins: Minimonsta, Ohmicide & Ohmboyz
- One year SoundCloud Pro Accout
- Natura Sonoris pack of vinyls, t-shirt, sticker and bag
- Interview on Findremix
2nd Place Prizes :
3th Place Prizes :
Thanks to the sponsors!
Rules and Conditions:
- Download the remix parts from October 1st – November 8th 2010. You can download the files here.
- Submit your remix to this competitions group at SoundCloud.com “http://soundcloud.com/groups/cora-novoa-the-secret-garden-remix-competition” or click here. File submission is subject to SoundCloud.com terms. Submitting a track signals agreement with these terms and conditions.
- The submission phase begin October 1st 2010 and ends on November 8th 2010.
- The Judging phase starts on November 9th 2010 and ends on November 14th 2010.
- The winners will all be chosen by Cora Novoa & Natura Sonoris. Winners will be posted within 3 days of the final juding. Winners will be posted on Findremix.com as well as various publications by some of the additional event sponsors.
- Any submissions using a sample that is ‘uncleared’ will be disqualified. The definition of an ‘uncleared’ sample is a loop, sample or musical work, that you do not own the copyright for (ie: you didn’t create it). You are free to use sounds that were created by you and/or royalty free loops. The submitting party bears all responsibility for their use of any ‘uncleared’ content.
- In consideration of FindRemix.com & Natura Sonoris agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to FindRemix.com & Natura Sonoris a perpetual, royalty-free, exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your entry worldwide and/or to incorporate your entry in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your entry. Prior to any release, winner will be required to sign a remix agreement and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. In the rare event that all of the submissions are deemed “sub-quality” FindRemix.com & Natura Sonoris reserves the right to not include a winner y/or to not include the release on Natura Sonoris prize. Please submit professional quality product for consideration.
- All trademarks and logos are protected. All rights of the producer and the owner of the recorded work are reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of the remix parts or resulting records or remixes or is prohibited.
- Your submission of a remix in this contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
- The competition is not open to employees or agencies of FindRemix.
- Information on winners can be obtained by contacting FindRemix at http://findremix.com/submit/
- Upon request entrant will supply a stereo, 24 bit, WAV master file.
- None of the organizers or sponsors of this event, including but not limited to Findremix.com and Natura Sonoris shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or upset caused to or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or winning any prize. They further accept no liability for any damage caused to any person’s computer or other electronic device relating to or resulting from downloading any materials, including so called computer viruses, in connection with this competition.