Status: Winners announced!
Here we go again kicking off another great remix contest! Findremix and Inkfish Recordings are now offering you a chance to be a part of their vision. The track Let it Roll feat. Yota is originally a track by Lank. Then Inkfish made their touch on it for a remix. When singer Yota, who have worked with people such as Demon, Lifelike, John Dahlbäck, Zoo Brazil and many more heard the result she decided to get on board. And voila, a new track was born.
This competition is supported by Tone2, FXpansion and PSP Audioware, which are offering some amazing prizes to the winner: new virtual synth Electrax, DCAM: Synth Squad and any plugin of your choice from PSP!
Be professional! You have until January 24th, 2011 to submit your entry.
Listen the original mix:
How Do I Get Started?
Step 1: Write a comment on this page telling us that you are in!
Step 2: Download the (wav) samples here or use the player below.
Check out this amazing prize list!
1st Place Prizes :
- Release on Inkfish Records
- PSP Audioware: any plugin of your choice
- FXpansion DCAM: Synth Squad (worth EUR 189)
- Tone2 ElectraX (worth EUR 189)
- Interview on Findremix
Thanks to the sponsors!
Rules and Conditions:
- Download the remix parts from December 13th – January 24th 2011. You can download the files here.
- Submit your remix to this competitions group at SoundCloud.com “http://soundcloud.com/groups/lank-inkfish-feat-yota-let-it-roll-remix-contest” or click here. File submission is subject to SoundCloud.com terms. Submitting a track signals agreement with these terms and conditions. Please disable file download.
- The submission phase begin December 13th 2010 and ends on January 24th 2011.
- The Judging phase starts on January 24th 2011 and ends on January 30th 2011.
- The winners will all be chosen by artists(Lank & Inkfish) and label (Inkfish records) theirselves. Winners will be posted on Findremix.com as well as various publications by some of the additional event sponsors.
- Any submissions using a sample that is ‘uncleared’ will be disqualified. The definition of an ‘uncleared’ sample is a loop, sample or musical work, that you do not own the copyright for (ie: you didn’t create it). You are free to use sounds that were created by you and/or royalty free loops. The submitting party bears all responsibility for their use of any ‘uncleared’ content.
- In consideration of FindRemix.com & label agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to FindRemix.com & label a perpetual, royalty-free, exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your entry worldwide and/or to incorporate your entry in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your entry. Prior to any release, winner will be required to sign a remix agreement and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. In the rare event that all of the submissions are deemed “sub-quality” FindRemix.com & label reserves the right to not include a winner y/or to not include the release on label prize. Please submit professional quality product for consideration.
- All trademarks and logos are protected. All rights of the producer and the owner of the recorded work are reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of the remix parts or resulting records or remixes or is prohibited.
- Your submission of a remix in this contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
- The competition is not open to employees or agencies of FindRemix or label.
- Information on winners can be obtained by contacting FindRemix at http://findremix.com/about/
- Upon request entrant will supply a stereo, 24 bit, WAV master file.
- None of the organizers or sponsors of this event, including but not limited to Findremix.com and label shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or upset caused to or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or winning any prize. They further accept no liability for any damage caused to any person’s computer or other electronic device relating to or resulting from downloading any materials, including so called computer viruses, in connection with this competition.