Remix Contest by: Lowered Recordings
Genre: House, Disco
Status: Contest finished
Search for this artist in Junodownload
Here is the Got To Be Real Remix competition. Featuring the awesome vocals of Cheryl Lynn
Please drop a comment on the .wav if youre entering. MIDI file available on request
Im very pleased that I am now signed to the following labels worldwide Ultra Records (USA), Ministry Of Sound (Germany), Time Records (Italy), Spinnin’ (Holland), Roton (Romania), Roster (Spain), Catchy Tunes (Sweden), Magic (Poland), Greshams (SA), Vidisco (Portugal), Toco (Far East), HitLab (Ukraine), Lowered (UK). They will be a follow up option for these companies so your remix could be part of any of their releases. A great opportunity to get your name right out there! So grab the stems and get on it.
Prizes for winning remixes is having your remix uploaded for sale at Beatport and iTunes, Juno, Traxsource, Dj Download as well as your remix being sent to 500 of the worlds hottest DJs and 500 hottest labels whom we deal with on a regular basis since 15 years. Perfect for the upcoming producer to get your name well and truly put there! Full rules below. We’re looking for all styles from House through Electro, Breaks to Drum and Bass. Hardstyle or Trance. Hell even a Chillout mix if thats what takes your fancy.
If we dont have it, send us your email address to be updated about future comps!!
1. Competition Closes – Monday 9th July 2012 8AM UK Time (GMT 0HRS)
2. Styles Accepted: Any Style
3. Please place finished remix in our dropbox (PRIVATELY) and send us a message to check receipt. Make sure we can DOWNLOAD it and make sure it is NOT “Public”. Please do not send the track to the group. Please only use sendspace etc in an emergency.
4. Please name your remix file BEFORE UPLOADING IT “Got To be Real (YOUR REMIX NAME Remix)”. Thankyou
5. Top 5-10 Remixes (depending on quality) will be promo’d to 500 Top World Dj’s. Sent to and potentially licensed to 500+ of the hottest labels around the world and finally receive a full release on Lowered recordings including made available for sale on iTunes, Juno, Traxsource, DJ Download, Discogs and Beatport.
6. Although NOT essential it should be noted that most of the winning entries in past comps had mastered (some professionally – some themselves) their remixes to a high standard.
7. Remixes should be a minimum of 5min 30secs.
8. Files should be .WAV 16 Bit 44100HZ (no 24/32bit!!!!!) Thankyou.
We look forward to your quality remixes ASAP. Copyright in all entries owned by The Artist and controlled by Lowered Recordings Ltd.
Dont forget to follow us for more info and free goodies.
Listen to the original mix: