Status: Contest finished on 27-06-2011.
Here we go with our first collaboration between Findremix and PitchBend Recordings, presenting a remix contest for the track ‘Illegal‘ by UK multi talented fast rising dj and producer JD Miller. Best track will get released on PitchBend and prizes by Camel Audio, Flux and Acustica Audio!
Illegal is a track which brings together a driving theme with electro elements and wild percussions. JD Miller has been described by many who have witnessed his unique style & presentation as being explosive, provocative & dynamic, and his fame is constantly spreading with lightning speed throughout the globe. He rocks the decks with his precision mixing, unique track selection, and good vibes, most notably seen at the 2010 DJ Mag Top 100 DJs party where he performed.
Be professional! Closing date is June 26th 23:59:59 GMT+1 (Central European Time).
|Connect with JD Miller||Connect with PitchBend Recordings||Buy the original mix|
How Do I Get Started?
Step 1: Write a comment on this page telling us that you are in!
Check out this amazing prize list!
- Your remix included on a future PitchBend Recordings release.
- Copy of Alchemy synth plugin plus one free soundbank by Camel Audio (worth 248€).
- Elemental Pack dynamic processing toolbox by Flux (worth 129€)
- Acustica Audio Nebula3 Pro (worth 119€).
- Interview on Findremix.com
Thanks to the sponsors!
Rules and Conditions:
- Download the remix parts from April 27th – June 26th 2011. You can download the files here
- Submit your remix to this competitions group at SoundCloud.com “http://soundcloud.com/groups/jd-miller-illegal-remix-contest/” or click here. File submission is subject to SoundCloud.com terms. Submitting a track signals agreement with these terms and conditions. Please don’t enable file download and make sure track is public. Tracks which don’t follow these simple rules will be disqualified without noticing.
- The submission phase begin May 15th 2011 and ends on June 26th 2011 23:59:59 GMT +1 (Central European Time).
- The Judging phase starts on June 27th 2011 and ends on July 3rd 2011. However winners can be announced anytime.
- The winners will all be chosen by artist (JD Miller) and label (PitchBend Recordings) themselves. Winners will be posted on Findremix.com as well as various publications by some of the additional event sponsors.
- Any submissions using a sample that is ‘uncleared’ will be disqualified. The definition of an ‘uncleared’ sample is a loop, sample or musical work, that you do not own the copyright for (ie: you didn’t create it). You are free to use sounds that were created by you and/or royalty free loops. The submitting party bears all responsibility for their use of any ‘uncleared’ content.
- In consideration of FindRemix.com & label agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to FindRemix.com & label a perpetual, royalty-free, exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your entry worldwide and/or to incorporate your entry in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your entry. Prior to any release, winner will be required to sign a remix agreement and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. In the rare event that all of the submissions are deemed “sub-quality” FindRemix.com & label reserves the right to not include a winner y/or to not include the release on label prize. Please submit professional quality product for consideration.
- All trademarks and logos are protected. All rights of the producer and the owner of the recorded work are reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of the remix parts or resulting records or remixes or is prohibited.
- Your submission of a remix in this contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
- The competition is not open to employees or agencies of FindRemix or label.
- Information on winners can be obtained by contacting FindRemix at http://findremix.com/about/
- Upon request entrant will supply a stereo, 24 bit, WAV master file.
- None of the organizers or sponsors of this event, including but not limited to Findremix.com and label shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or upset caused to or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or winning any prize. They further accept no liability for any damage caused to any person’s computer or other electronic device relating to or resulting from downloading any materials, including so called computer viruses, in connection with this competition.