Win Hundreds Of New Loops & Samples!
Status: Winner announced!
Keeping our commitment to host the most attractive remix competitions, we have teamed up with PrimeLoops to start an exclusive remix contest.
This time we are giving you a sample selection from bestseller Electro House Shoxx sample library from PrimeLoops, and you have to make a track including some of its sounds. You may use your own loops, of course! Winner will get full Electro House Shoxx, XXL Dance and Minimal & Tech House Drums sample libraries!
Do not miss this opportunity to win hundreds of new loops and samples and join the competition, you have until September 1st!
Listen the sample pack preview:
How Do I Get Started?
Step 1: Write a comment on this page telling us that you are in!
Step 2: Download the sample pack here.
Step 3: Create your remix.
Step 4: Submit your entry to our competition group on Soundcloud.com, here.
Send us your track
Prizes for the winner
Tracks so far
Thanks to the sponsor!
Rules and Conditions:
- Download the remix parts from August 6th – September 1st 2010. You can download the files here.
- Remix the track into your chosen style. All genres are welcome.
- Submit your remix to this competitions group at Soundcloud.com “http://soundcloud.com/groups/findremix-primeloops-electro-house-shoxx-remix-contest” or click here. File submission is subject to Soundcloud.com terms. Submitting a track signals agreement with these terms and conditions.
- The download & submission phases begin August 6th 2010 and ends on September 1st 2010.
- The Judging phase starts on September 1st 2010 and ends on September 7th 2010 2010.
- The winners will all be chosen by editorial review. Winners will be posted within 3 days of the final juding. Winners will be posted on Findremix.com as well as various publications by some of the additional event sponsors.
- Any submissions using a sample that is ‘uncleared’ will be disqualified. The definition of an ‘uncleared’ sample is a loop, sample or musical work, that you do not own the copyright for (ie: you didn’t create it). You are free to use sounds that were created by you and/or royalty free loops. The submitting party bears all responsibility for their use of any ‘uncleared’ content.
- In consideration of FindRemix.com & PrimeLoops agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to FindRemix.com & PrimeLoops a perpetual, royalty-free, exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your entry worldwide and/or to incorporate your entry in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your entry. Prior to any release, winner will be required to sign a remix agreement and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. In the rare event that all of the submissions are deemed “sub-quality” FindRemix.com & PrimeLoops reserves the right to not include a winner. Please submit professional quality product for consideration.
- All trademarks and logos are protected. All rights of the producer and the owner of the recorded work are reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of the remix parts or resulting records or remixes or is prohibited.
- Your submission of a remix in this contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
- The competition is not open to employees or agencies of FindRemix or Prime Loops.
- Information on winners can be obtained by contacting FindRemix.com at http://findremix.com/submit/
- Upon request entrant will supply a stereo, 24 bit, WAV master file.
- None of the organizers or sponsors of this event, including but not limited to Findremix.com or Prime Loops shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or upset caused to or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or winning any prize. They further accept no liability for any damage caused to any person’s computer or other electronic device relating to or resulting from downloading any materials, including so called computer viruses, in connection with this competition.