Your chance to remix a World-Class!
Status: Winners announced!
Named by Beatport as one of their Progressive House Artists of 2009, Henri Hurtig – otherwise known as Cid Inc – is Producer, Remixer, Dj, Mastering Engineer and Label Manager of Replug Recordings. He signed their productions to many of the best labels around including Bedrock and Global Underground. There have been numerous compilation appearances along with a strong remix portfolio; John Digweed, Pole Folder, Mason and D-Nox & Beckers were among those given a reworking in the duo’s forward thinking progressive style.
Henri has made an exclusive track for this competition named “Filaments” and we are giving you the parts to remix it. Don’t miss the opportunity to remix a World-Class and enter the competition, you can win amazing prizes!
You have until October 1st to submit your entry.
How Do I Get Started?
Step 1: Write a comment on this page telling us that you are in!
Step 2: Download the (wav) samples here or use the player below.
Step 3: Create your remix.
Step 4: Submit your entry to our competition group on Soundcloud.com, here.
Check out this amazing prize list!
1st Place Prizes :
- Release on Replug Recordings
- Copy of Ableton Live Intro
- One year Soundcloud Pro Accout
- 2 tracks mastered by Cid Inc.
- Interview on Findremix
2nd Place Prizes :
3th Place Prize :
- One year Soundcloud Lite Account.
Thanks to the sponsors!
Rules and Conditions:
- Download the remix parts from September 1st – October 1st 2010. You can download the files here.
- 1st and 2nd winner places should get released on Replug Records. Take this into account to choose the remix style.
- Submit your remix to this competitions group at Soundcloud.com “http://soundcloud.com/groups/cid-inc-filaments-remix-contest/” or click here. File submission is subject to Soundcloud.com terms. Submitting a track signals agreement with these terms and conditions.
- The submission phase begin September 1st 2010 and ends on October 1st 2010.
- The Judging phase starts on October 2nd 2010 and ends on October 12th 2010.
- The winners will all be chosen by Cid Inc himself. Winners will be posted within 3 days of the final juding. Winners will be posted on Findremix.com as well as various publications by some of the additional event sponsors.
- Any submissions using a sample that is ‘uncleared’ will be disqualified. The definition of an ‘uncleared’ sample is a loop, sample or musical work, that you do not own the copyright for (ie: you didn’t create it). You are free to use sounds that were created by you and/or royalty free loops. The submitting party bears all responsibility for their use of any ‘uncleared’ content.
- In consideration of FindRemix.com & Cid Inc agreeing to consider entrants to the Competition, each entrant hereby assigns to FindRemix.com & Cid Inc a perpetual, royalty-free, exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your entry worldwide and/or to incorporate your entry in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your entry. Prior to any release, winner will be required to sign a remix agreement and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. In the rare event that all of the submissions are deemed “sub-quality” FindRemix.com & Cid Inc reserves the right to not include a winner y/or to not include the release on Replug Recordings prize. Please submit professional quality product for consideration.
- All trademarks and logos are protected. All rights of the producer and the owner of the recorded work are reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of the remix parts or resulting records or remixes or is prohibited.
- Your submission of a remix in this contest constitutes your agreement to these Rules.
- The competition is not open to employees or agencies of FindRemix.
- Information on winners can be obtained by contacting FindRemix at http://findremix.com/submit/
- Upon request entrant will supply a stereo, 24 bit, WAV master file.
- None of the organizers or sponsors of this event, including but not limited to Findremix.com and Cid Inc shall accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or upset caused to or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or winning any prize. They further accept no liability for any damage caused to any person’s computer or other electronic device relating to or resulting from downloading any materials, including so called computer viruses, in connection with this competition.