Info, prizes & rules: here
Status: Contest finished on 15-03-2010.
Search for this artist in Junodownload
Here the details:
EricM: The Remix Competition
Closing date: Monday, 15 March 2010
The chart topping and gold-selling DJ & Producer EricM, together with Aardvark Records, is running a remix competition for the track “Eenie Meenie” in advance of his forthcoming new double disc release “First Hello, Last Goodbye”.
So what does the winner get?
- Your remix will be included on the remix CD of this 2 disc release
- Your remix will be bundled with the album and sold as a digital download and mobile download (with royalties payable)
- Your track will feature in the album promotion
- Your track will be sent to club and radio DJs and radio/DJ pools around the globe
- Excellent print and online exposure
What styles or genres are applicable? Just about any style or genre of dance/electronica is fine – however, we won’t consider hip hop, nu soul, r&b or rap remixes. Again, just to be clear, hip hop, nu soul, r&b or rap remixes will not be considered for this competition.
Listen the original mix: