Remix Contest by: Atomic Zoo Recordings
Status: Contest finished
Search for this artists in Junodownload
ATOMIC ZOO RECORDINGS PRESENTS
The COOL PROJECT & DIRT CHEAP (USA) – “SIN CITY” Remix Contest
Proudly welcoming back one of our favorite acts on Atomic Zoo, Russian production phenom, Cool Project, who delivers two outstanding pieces alongside Dirt Cheap (USA) and Junky Sound. First up, aptly named Sin City, a goliath drumstep villain that rips speakers to shreds with its anthemic leads, sinister bass growls and vulgar screeches. This one is big. The B-side is big city electro through and through, combining driving complextro style bass with winding skrillex-esque leads. Fantastic delivery from the young prodigies. Cold Blank, Soulfix, ReepR, Keemerah, Jan Waterman, Dylan Kennedy and Steve Velocity along with many others have already given their support.
Cool Project is run by young Russian musician and DJ Sergey Sorokin. He is famous for his series of tracks called MЯCO MUSIC and especially for his remix of the Indiana Jones theme. Frequent winner of different remix contests, Cool Project has been awarded with a music video with his remix for a famous Russian band called Fillin. Cool Project’s productions have seen high positions on the Beatport charts in many genres including Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Breaks, and Electro.
REMIX COOL PROJECT & DIRT CHEAP (USA)’S “SIN CITY” FOR YOUR CHANCE TO HAVE YOUR PRODUCTION RELEASED ON ATOMIC ZOO RECORDINGS.
WE WILL RELEASE 3 WINNING REMIXES. 1ST PLACE GETS $200 CASH (payable by Paypal™)
The winners will be chosen by Cool Project, Dirt Cheap (USA) & Atomic Zoo Recordings
Style: Anything Electronic
* Any material used in remixes must not violate any laws or third party rights.
* All remixes will be property of Atomic Zoo Recordings and any commercial use is prohibited without their prior written consent.
* You must be prepared to enter a separate agreement under which your remix may be released.
* Entries must not be downloadable on soundcloud. If they are, they will be disqualified from winning the contest.
* Judges’ decisions are final
Listen to the original mix: